Sunday, August 9, 2009

Welcome to Edible Menu!

Welcome to EdibleMenu.blogspot.com, a site inspired by the passion for food and a fondness for photography. This site is meant to be a laid back place where people can come and share recipe ideas, photos, and advice about their favorite dishes. The intention is to try new foods, enjoy old favorites, and most of all discuss food. That's it! It's just that simple.

My immediate goal is to make this a weekly blog with new posts uploading every Monday at 6a.m. Ultimately, my hope is to have enough material to blog daily, but since this is a new concept, I'm going to start small. Currently, this is a very modest operation; one man, one camera, and a pair of lights in my apartment's very cramped kitchen. Everything you see is shot solely for the purpose of this blog and is not stock footage from the web. If you like what you see, let me know. If not, that's okay too.

I encourage your feedback. If you have ideas, photos, or recipes, feel free to share them with me. If you tried one of these recipes and made some improvements (or even some mistakes), I'd love to hear about it. In short, if you want to discuss food let's do it.

I'm available at EdibleMenu@hotmail.com
My name is Stedman and I love to cook. Welcome!

No comments: